Thought for the day

Steve 100% on. As the user he was acutely aware of what was happening there. When you can't stand your own skin and start looking for your pills there is a personal line that you cross. You willingly give into, or reject the idea and reality of being a drug addict, and he's playing the victim. What if the doctor suggested he do something he didn't enjoy so
much? Yeah exactly. Everyone who has had a codeine prescription knows the score. Big fkn baby to blame others, he should be a man and own his choices.

Last edited:
Steve 100% on.
I'm not disagreeing with anything anyone has posted regarding this. I'm just saying I see it from all angles.
Before my injury, I was never the kind of person to take a pill for anything, not even a headache.
Then one day while in rehab learning to walk again, my therapist said something that I wish I never would have listened to, he said "why be in pain, when you dont have to".
It was a snowball effect from there.
It's an evil, dirty culture that unfortunately is alive and well in pro sports, (and everywhere else in life), and is heavily promoted by the media.
And if it comes from that box it must be okay right?

I'm not disagreeing with anything anyone has posted regarding this. I'm just saying I see it from all angles.
Before my injury, I was never the kind of person to take a pill for anything, not even a headache.
Then one day while in rehab learning to walk again, my therapist said something that I wish I never would have listened to, he said "why be in pain, when you dont have to".
It was a snowball effect from there.
It's an evil, dirty culture that unfortunately is alive and well in pro sports, (and everywhere else in life), and is heavily promoted by the media.
And if it comes from that box it must be okay right?

I'll agree that today's culture uses pills as a crutch, I don't care what they do as long as they are accountable for what they their decisions, When people make mistakes I'm ok with it as long as they own it. As far as I go I'll use ibuprofen for my aches and pains but even then very sparingly.

We all make choices, rather it's a beer tonight or drugs, it's a choice. Addiction is a horrible thing and I feel for those who have to fight it when it comes to pain pills, but you also have the choice to not, or seek help

Why do people drive to the gym to run on a treadmill?

must be the atmosphere
jen-selter-butt-gif-6.gif

I knew a guy back in the 70's who wore one. Indian guy. He could do it. He had a small excavating business. Very creative logo that said "Troy digs a good hole". The T-shirt was great too. Died standing in front of his house telling a guy who was holding a gun that he didn't have the balls to shoot him.
Good story.

he was older than you are now, still banging 20 year old women, still kicking ass. the guy that shot him was half his age and wouldn't have stood a chance with him without the gun. He probably predicted his own death a time or two. Fight with you and buy you whiskey and breakfast.

You can hear the words "lucky god damned guess," and they don't seem funny in themselves. Comedy is all in timing and delivery. Imagine dropping someone off in a driveway where it is about a 5 step bounce off the car, bounce off the wall and up the step stagger. You wait for the door to open to let your friend in. You hear a female voice exclaim "YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING!" and the line comes out "luck k k ky, dodddgam gjessshhh" and it is hilarious.