Thought for the day

They're gas 8.1's, they also chose to put the #7 coil pack so close to the firewall that when the truck gets put in situations good enough to flex the suspension/frame it hits the firewall

Usually that well thought out electrical system.

hell I just had a three cylinder points system kick my ass for about 2 hours the weekend before last. compounded that with a person at a NAPA parts counter that told me I would need a specific coil for the John Deere I was working on and nothing else will work. Since she didnt have one for the 1968 ford f100 with a 360 or couldnt find any other coils I told her to just give me the Accel in yellow hanging on the wall. It goes good with the John Deere forklift yellow anyway.

They're gas 8.1's, they also chose to put the #7 coil pack so close to the firewall that when the truck gets put in situations good enough to flex the suspension/frame it hits the firewall

They are not the first people to manage to do that. Volvo W's had some early L series cummins installations where the suspension could under the right conditions allow the OIL FILTER to be hit!! I think it was more of an order the longest filter they could thread up. But someone has to walk when that happens.

They are not the first people to manage to do that. Volvo W's had some early L series cummins installations where the suspension could under the right conditions allow the OIL FILTER to be hit!! I think it was more of an order the longest filter they could thread up. But someone has to walk when that happens.
The oil filter on Cummins 6.7 f650 ranks up there. It doesn't hit anything but it is a pretty difficult spot

The first thing that Volvo said was "The truck should never be overloaded to that point." All I could think of was "welcome to the market in America, Sven."

Volvo was using those parabolic springs on that setback axle, they would reach a point and go linear on the compression and if you were turning hard and hit a lump, it could puncture the filter. go to a shorter one on the primary side and it was fine.

I went to the JDM section of a car show, I saw slow people.
14590494_10210027930671149_4331481597384211278_n.jpg