Thought for the day

The 2017 Ford Super Duty build and price deal is up on there website, I didn't finish mine, I lost my stomach after selecting an xl and giving it things I would actually need and hitting 50k.
Retired Forest Service F250 is going to have to last me a while.

One of Mike's 20 dollar bills ended up here
14344708_656453991187024_216741507395158880_n.jpg

The 2017 Ford Super Duty build and price deal is up on there website, I didn't finish mine, I lost my stomach after selecting an xl and giving it things I would actually need and hitting 50k.
Retired Forest Service F250 is going to have to last me a while.

Start with a better model.

Touches a cord. I have a close friend, now 91. He was ready to enlist in the army right after football season ended. Seems him and one of his friends wanted to make sure they got in on ww2 before it was over. One of the last things he had to do before he left was to make sure that his younger brother (then 15) could kick their father's ass if need be (as Frank had done at an even younger age). seems that the old man would come home drunk and beat up "mum" if she did or said anything to upset him. Frank knew that doing it drunk was easy, but that it was likely his little brother would end up facing him sober too. So, "D" waited for him to get home, determined that he was as sober as one or two beers after work allowed, and called him out. Frank enlisted the following day. Hard to believe kids still have to grow up that way, but those two turned out as men that are very easy to admire.