Thought for the day

Well yeah I felt like I had a dildo in each nostril and one in my mouth and one in my ass when I had to call my big sis and tell her I just blew her 2008 Ford transit 2.4 tdci coming out of Edinburgh way overweight, riding since 4 yo fixing since 10ish yo drove 700K+ and never wrecked an engine til that ghastly day!
Bent rods and new turbo for fresh recon, been back twice for tweaking since:banghead:
I felt like a pure fannyboz (say it in your best Scottish accent) (Billy Connoly's accent)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7gMJBQoHJ4E :lol:

Well my best Scottish accent sucks, by the way......how is it you know what having dildos up the nose and ass feels like. On the other hand never mind.

Here's a thought for the day why the hell in TX can I ride my motorbike without a helmet but against the law to not wear a seatbelt in my truck. Please explain the logic there

I guess if your head is hard enough you dont need a helmet. Still, I'd like to see some consistency if I rode across the border into another state Id have to stop and put a helmet on. Doesn't make sense that state laws are different.. "sir if you want to carry that weed around you had better walk back 6 feet into Colorado" I mean really this is AMERICA lets get together here!

I guess if your head is hard enough you dont need a helmet. Still, I'd like to see some consistency if I rode across the border into another state Id have to stop and put a helmet on. Doesn't make sense that state laws are different.. "sir if you want to carry that weed around you had better walk back 6 feet into Colorado" I mean really this is AMERICA lets get together here!

No!......that would be collusion. I believe in individual states rights, I also believe the wrong side won in the civil war, the south were fighting for state rights, they lost and the Feds got control. If you don't like the laws in another state, don't visit it. I suppose you want the rest of the states to adopt California laws, as they are the strictest, of course if other states fell in line it would naturally adopt the state laws that are the most progressive, they wouldn't step backwards.

After putting a fuel pump and regreasing the wheel bearings in the amigo I decided to take it for a test drive, well it was far enough that I got stopped by the state police, no insurance, no registration, no license (left it in the shop truck) Cop was super cool and essentially let me off with a warning, you know why? Because I wasn't a disrespectful shit.

After putting a fuel pump and regreasing the wheel bearings in the amigo I decided to take it for a test drive, well it was far enough that I got stopped by the state police, no insurance, no registration, no license (left it in the shop truck) Cop was super cool and essentially let me off with a warning, you know why? Because I wasn't a disrespectful shit.

First time for everything

First time for everything

na it's becuz you is white whicha snoflake ass looking self
tumblr_n4i99phLpT1tsuuvno2_250.gif