Thought for the day

I'm tempted to paint a confederate flag on the hood of my truck just to piss off the whiny people who skipped history class.

I heard that the tracks NASCAR will have their events at (not NASCAR itself) is asking that if you enter the facility, that you do not bring a confederate flag......I think I'll bring a nazi flag with the big fucking swatstica on it, because they didn't say I couldn't right?

I heard that the tracks NASCAR will have their events at (not NASCAR itself) is asking that if you enter the facility, that you do not bring a confederate flag......I think I'll bring a nazi flag with the big fucking swatstica on it, because they didn't say I couldn't right?
Theres a NASCAR track in Alaska?

On July 2nd 1776 the 2nd continental congress voted to approve a resolution of independence that was proposed by Richard Henry Lee declaring the United States Independent from the Great Britain rule. once they voted for independence they focused on the Declaration of Independence which explained this decision. after congress debated and revised the wording of the declaration it was finally approved on July 4th. John Adams wrote a letter to his wife....."The second day of July, 1776, will be the most memorable epoch in the history of America. I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary festival. It ought to be commemorated as the day of deliverance, by solemn acts of devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires, and illuminations, from one end of this continent to the other, from this time forward forever more" He was off by two days but very correct... I am glad to perpetuate his prediction even if he was off by a couple days... I am glad most of all my friends and family still do the same... HAPPY 4th everyone.

On July 2nd 1776 the 2nd continental congress voted to approve a resolution of independence that was proposed by Richard Henry Lee declaring the United States Independent from the Great Britain rule. once they voted for independence they focused on the Declaration of Independence which explained this decision. after congress debated and revised the wording of the declaration it was finally approved on July 4th. John Adams wrote a letter to his wife....."The second day of July, 1776, will be the most memorable epoch in the history of America. I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary festival. It ought to be commemorated as the day of deliverance, by solemn acts of devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires, and illuminations, from one end of this continent to the other, from this time forward forever more" He was off by two days but very correct... I am glad to perpetuate his prediction even if he was off by a couple days... I am glad most of all my friends and family still do the same... HAPPY 4th everyone.

Amen

:salute: :thumb:

Good luck to the USA ladies soccer team as they've just kicked off the world cup final against Japan!
As I'm writing this 3 minutes in to the match you guys just scored!
Go team USA:USA: