The Guns Thread

i hate cleaning 22's. i havent cleaned mine in.... well since i got it
Ah hell yeah, tell me about it. I just have a bore snake for the shot gun and pull it through 4 or 5 times after every shoot it so I never have to clean it.
I never clean my .22's! My brother sometimes cleans it, but they mostly sit.
Yeah same here, I went stainless steel and clean mine twice a year. It makes a diffrence but it sucks to get all the cleaners and oils out and do everything.

I just took my son to the range last weekend and we shot the Ruger Blackhawk 357, Browning Buckmark 22, Browning 9MM, Colt 38 snub nose and the good old Ruger 1022 that we just put a scope on. These guns have not been shot for well over a year or two and we had a blast. I came home and took them all apart and gave them a good cleaning that they well deserved. My guns are all at least 20 to 30 years old and they all look like new. I believe in cleaning them and taking care of them, like a bike. :thumb:

I just took my son to the range last weekend and we shot the Ruger Blackhawk 357, Browning Buckmark 22, Browning 9MM, Colt 38 snub nose and the good old Ruger 1022 that we just put a scope on. These guns have not been shot for well over a year or two and we had a blast. I came home and took them all apart and gave them a good cleaning that they well deserved. My guns are all at least 20 to 30 years old and they all look like new. I believe in cleaning them and taking care of them, like a bike. :thumb:

Great! :thumb: I'd love to shoot a few pistols. I've only shot the one pistol we got.

Ohh yes, I clean my main guns after every shoot and whenever I get bored. But my .22's are my beaters. :smirk: