sonoma co.,ca.~thats me!

not many pics! my buddy&i race same class! my kid films sometimes,so i got video?mostly starting gate shots from begging of series. and@ NIGHTHAWK~im in the 30+ class! i wish i was 19! i like the knd words tho bro!lol so let me upload some stuff to show yal.

DSC00291.jpgDSC00292.jpgDSC00293.jpgDSC00295.jpgDSC00308.jpg nothin much to look at! im tryin tho!! lmao these are all the pix my kid has in laptop.i got alota videos tho.i got to put them to u tube.
pic of my ridin bud also.he floats back n forth from 2 yz 250s & a tt600.
im the smallest cc bike in my class.everyone one a 450 or 250 2 stroke to my 2fitty f.

How did I know you were going to say that???? :smirk:

Wlecome 15...tell me, does your KTM have fins like some of the others on here ... :devil:

Its welcome BTW!! paybay for your grammer patrol in chat the other day :gibbs:

:picard: he joined back in August your just now getting around to welcoming him. Is this how you treat your guest? 3 months later offer them something to drink :P

Its welcome BTW!! paybay for your grammer patrol in chat the other day :gibbs:

:picard: he joined back in August your just now getting around to welcoming him. Is this how you treat your guest? 3 months later offer them something to drink :P

What's paybay...? And I know what BTW means, All I said was "WELCOME 15 (leaving out the KTM part....:rolleyes:) ... man, some peoples children! :rant: as for just getting around to it ... guess so! Been to busy whoring up the other threads ..... :moon:

And besides, "I" didn't dig out this thread from the archives .... that is all! :prof:

Whats up everyone,been away for abit.got a different bike now,gone 2stroke!!!yz250 now.hey,im trying to contact tws,if yall know him personally...maybe you could contact him,tell him im looking to talk to him.ive pmd him here.that would be awesome.im floating around the site again.itchn to ride!!!

James

Staff member
Whats up everyone,been away for abit.got a different bike now,gone 2stroke!!!yz250 now.hey,im trying to contact tws,if yall know him personally...maybe you could contact him,tell him im looking to talk to him.ive pmd him here.that would be awesome.im floating around the site again.itchn to ride!!!
Welcome back Todd, got any pictures of said 2 stroke?

text message sent :thumb: