sonoma co.,ca.~thats me!

whats up everyone! new to the site and thought id introduce myself. my names todd,i ride a 2008 ktm 250f.im 36 and race the 30+ class.begginer rt now,but ready for novice.theres 3 of us that chk-out in the class,we should advance!lol anyways,i look forward to chatn it up with you all! like the title says,im in sonoma county california.santa rosa to be exact! i havnt trail ridden in 2yrs probably. anyone in my area here?

hahaha no sir! not sandbagging! theres only about 12 -13 of us in the class,i was a 8th to 10thover all @start of spring series,was getn 3rd by end.now weve started summer/fall series,and i opened with 1st over all,and 3rd over all.the 3 of us are really checkin out!were bar to bar,but everyone else is a ways back.no sandbagging,no boasting!come on! its the begginer class!lol just time to move up! its funny how hard we try to be front of the pack,just to advance to back of the pack again!! hahaha

James

Staff member
hahaha no sir! not sandbagging! theres only about 12 -13 of us in the class,i was a 8th to 10thover all @start of spring series,was getn 3rd by end.now weve started summer/fall series,and i opened with 1st over all,and 3rd over all.the 3 of us are really checkin out!were bar to bar,but everyone else is a ways back.no sandbagging,no boasting!come on! its the begginer class!lol just time to move up! its funny how hard we try to be front of the pack,just to advance to back of the pack again!! hahaha
:lol: Just messing with you, that's what the D/begginer class is for. :thumb:

thanx for the welcome everyone! i think i will put my feet up n stay awhile!! i mostly ride sacramento area tracks. latley,its been mostly sac raceway mx.its a race only,no open practice track,and it changes its layout with ea. lil series(6months).but we go to e street mx,argyll mx, club moto,sandhill mx, and theres a little track here in town on a dairy that i take my son to.its cool,we havta prep it ourselves,but its 10$ sun up-sun down.he rides a knock off 150.hes outgroing it big time!hahaha smashin it into the ground!lol next couple of months are about gettin him another "real"bike.yeah,a ktm.:thumb::smirk:

James

Staff member
thanx for the welcome everyone! i think i will put my feet up n stay awhile!! i mostly ride sacramento area tracks. latley,its been mostly sac raceway mx.its a race only,no open practice track,and it changes its layout with ea. lil series(6months).but we go to e street mx,argyll mx, club moto,sandhill mx, and theres a little track here in town on a dairy that i take my son to.its cool,we havta prep it ourselves,but its 10$ sun up-sun down.he rides a knock off 150.hes outgroing it big time!hahaha smashin it into the ground!lol next couple of months are about gettin him another "real"bike.yeah,a ktm.:thumb::smirk:
:thumb: It's nice to see another track guy here. :ride:

BTW we just opened up our new tracks section and if you have a moment would you mind adding those tracks you'd mentioned?
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/motocross/

hey james,ummm... i attempted to,but idk where it went? i realize now i should get more info on these tracks,such as address & phone #s!! lol

KTM 15. Have you ever been over the hill to Reno. We have some pretty good tracks on our side of the Sierras. There is LivFast (exit28), Fernley motocross, Honey lake ( Kinda mid way between Reno, and Susanville. I dont ride moto but I have friends that do. They say the local tracks are pretty good.

i hear about fernley from a memeber of another forum im on. im tryin! on my list! im lookn to get down socal rt now and do some ridin there asap!!lol