Random News

How do you see this stuff James???? Ami is a good friend of ours - she is a trooper and one heck of a rider. Her Dad (my vintage) won the World Vet Championship at Glen Helen. She is an inspiration to the youngsters, especially the young girls. Check out K-Rock's You-tube of him at home in Germany - you'll see Ami's jersey on his wall. From one Canuck to another - get well soon Ami :thumb:

James

Staff member
How do you see this stuff James???? Ami is a good friend of ours - she is a trooper and one heck of a rider. Her Dad (my vintage) won the World Vet Championship at Glen Helen. She is an inspiration to the youngsters, especially the young girls. Check out K-Rock's You-tube of him at home in Germany - you'll see Ami's jersey on his wall. From one Canuck to another - get well soon Ami :thumb:
The NSA sponsored website..errr...I mean Facebook. She'd posted it on Facebook and some of my friends (who are friends with her) liked it, which made it appear on my Facebook news feed. True story!

Glad to see that she's alright. :thumb: I'm assuming that you've heard by now that we lost a rider at the race I was at last weekend (Ironman in Crawfordsville, IN). Not to mention the New Zealand rider. Was a sad weekend in our sport. :(