Random News

It all seems to have come out if the same box. Mahle. 6 inch carillo like rods. Compared to what it took to make a ford 302 into a 349 it's CHEAP.
400 HP is about the limit of a stock 302 block, beyond that you should be working with the 351. If gigantic hp #'s out of a Ford was my goal I'd start with a 351.

The 302 is still a good motor though, 1 hp per CI isn't very hard to do with it, which is really all I would need out of one.

Last edited:
the only reason i built any 302's was because it was the biggest thing that came in certain cars. With the inspections we had, you couldnt swap to a 351 and be legal. so you built something you could hide. there were lots of expensive head options that got you up over 400, especially with the stroker kit. light too. one of those is about 200 lbs under a 4 bolt chev.

the only reason i built any 302's was because it was the biggest thing that came in certain cars. With the inspections we had, you couldnt swap to a 351 and be legal. so you built something you could hide. there were lots of expensive head options that got you up over 400, especially with the stroker kit. light too. one of those is about 200 lbs under a 4 bolt chev.
GT40 or GT40P heads off a 97-99 Ford Explorer flows as good as any

I wonder if you snuck any of those by me during inspection.

James

Staff member
This is a true WTF story...
http://wnyt.com/article/stories/s3433752.shtml

That's a bouncy house up in the air, two kids seriously hurt.
1511342_10152253189355318_7971007742466571729_n.jpg

James

Staff member
This is some scary stuff!

"We kill people based on metadata."

“People get hung up that there’s a targeted list of people,” the operator said. “It’s really like we’re targeting a cell phone. We’re not going after people – we’re going after their phones, in the hopes that the person on the other end of that missile is the bad guy.”

http://rt.com/usa/158460-cia-director-metadata-kill-people/