Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

Wanda's Clarke has over 100 miles till empty. I'm not doing 100 laps non stop
Wandas

me neither, right now I can do maybe 7. Later in the year I'll be up to 20....the big tank is handy on the trail though. And by the way your talking 4skin miles, 3.2 gallons on Wanda would get her 150 or so I'd bet.

me neither, right now I can do maybe 7. Later in the year I'll be up to 20....the big tank is handy on the trail though. And by the way your talking 4skin miles, 3.2 gallons on Wanda would get her 150 or so I'd bet.
I can do 3 before I get bored and go explore the desert.
Hopefully soon there will be a Wanda goes to Baja thread.

Must be nice.....I dont go out of town alone, and as of yet this year, I havnt got anyone to go with me on a ride, so for now it's the playground with all the kids. It is a good workout though.

Must be nice.....I dont go out of town alone, and as of yet this year, I havnt got anyone to go with me on a ride, so for now it's the playground with all the kids. It is a good workout though.[/QUOTE]
I almost always ride alone.

Must be nice.....I dont go out of town alone, and as of yet this year, I havnt got anyone to go with me on a ride, so for now it's the playground with all the kids. It is a good workout though.
I almost always ride alone.

That's what happens when you get a family,mortgage, and whatever else that makes me act responsibly......enjoy your freedom while you can for as long as you can.