Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

Anchorage Steve?! Wow, now there's a place I'd love to ride and explore. I've never been. Nor did I know quad riders give birth to raccoons there. For sure I want to go now! lol

I think Jim had a good time. That is, after I started letting him ride in front of me lol He is a fast rider for not knowing the trails. Im glad he didn't fly off one. It was so dry and slippery out there. I don't have fresh rubber like he does. That and Im twice his age. I wanted to take him up to the LPNF but it wasn't open yet.

Thanks M33. Hope all is well with you.

fresh rubber ? My rear was like a SLICK! Supermoto haha

You are such a good rider Sun, I can see why the other girls are scared to ride with you !

Hope your doing better

jim

fresh rubber ? My rear was like a SLICK! Supermoto haha

You are such a good rider Sun, I can see why the other girls are scared to ride with you !

Hope your doing better

jim

I don't think other girls are "scared." Or perhaps some are. More like hard to find, not afraid to ride without a guy, schedules gelling with bikes and bodies ready to roll. I have plenty of GF's who ride. Just not all the stuff I like or when Im available.

Hope we ride again. It was fun:ride:

Last I looked you were CR. I guess now your name tag is YZ. To me your just Jim. A nice guy from England who should move to California :USA:

I don't think other girls are "scared." Or perhaps some are. More like hard to find, not afraid to ride without a guy, schedules gelling with bikes and bodies ready to roll. I have plenty of GF's who ride. Just not all the stuff I like or when Im available.

Hope we ride again. It was fun:ride:

Last I looked you were CR. I guess now your name tag is YZ. To me your just Jim. A nice guy from England who should move to California :USA:
Awww That's just too sweet:puke: typical English turncoat!:poke:@JimYZ250 :picard:
:peep::rifle: Hi Jim:P bet you've looked lovingly at your little red rider a few times since you returned from the dark side??? LOL

Soz @Sun :USA: I just couldn't resist a pop at the English brethren

Last edited: