Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

Had a great day of riding at Hungry Valley with Jim CR250. Here's my bike and truck waiting for him.

JimCR250

At the end of our ride.

Rolling out with Jim behind me in Palmer's loaner trucker.

Bye Jim. I hope you made it back safely. It was a pleasure riding with you. I hope we can do it again someday:thumb: BTW, Jim is a great rider.

Last edited:
Had a great day of riding at Hungry Valley with Jim CR250. Here's my bike and truck waiting for him.

JimCR250

At the end of our ride.

Rolling out with Jim behind me in Palmer's loaner trucker.

Bye Jim. I hope you made it back safely. It was a pleasure riding with you. I hope we can do it again someday:thumb: BTW, Jim is a great rider.

Looks like this is turning out to be a great trip for Jim and others, glad you were able to join him Sun....I'm about 2-4 weeks out from breaking out my bikes from the garage after cold winter here, these pics are making me more anxious to ride them.

Anchorage Steve?! Wow, now there's a place I'd love to ride and explore. I've never been. Nor did I know quad riders give birth to raccoons there. For sure I want to go now! lol

I think Jim had a good time. That is, after I started letting him ride in front of me lol He is a fast rider for not knowing the trails. Im glad he didn't fly off one. It was so dry and slippery out there. I don't have fresh rubber like he does. That and Im twice his age. I wanted to take him up to the LPNF but it wasn't open yet.

Thanks M33. Hope all is well with you.