Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

Did that with @timoyz and @Travace out in my end of the desert.
Some asshole had put all-thread in the upper subframe mount in place of a real bolt...
I had the bike torn down on the trail before they even noticed I had stopped following.
Timo smartly jammed a 1/4" extension in the mount, and off we went. :ride:-BIG DAN

Otherwise known as Macgyvering.......yeah, that all thread is good for battery hold downs, but that's about it.

Did that with @timoyz and @Travace out in my end of the desert.
Some asshole had put all-thread in the upper subframe mount in place of a real bolt...
I had the bike torn down on the trail before they even noticed I had stopped following.
Timo smartly jammed a 1/4" extension in the mount, and off we went. :ride:-BIG DAN
one of the coolest fixes on the trail i have been a part of. i have to say as well... those heavy duty zip ties from harbor freight are bad ass... i went and got some for my pack after that ride.

one of the coolest fixes on the trail i have been a part of. i have to say as well... those heavy duty zip ties from harbor freight are bad ass... i went and got some for my pack after that ride.
quick thinking and a great idea im gonna store that trick away in the memory files of whats left of my brain haha. its always great to have a guy like you in your riding circle :thumb:

quick thinking and a great idea im gonna store that trick away in the memory files of whats left of my brain haha. its always great to have a guy like you in your riding circle :thumb:

My buddy was down with a cracked Reed valve bout 20 miles back on the trail....he used a credit card to make a new one, finished the ride and made it back to the van. You make do with what you got sometimes.