Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

It's funny cause I saw this awhile ago. Seems like it's been months at least. But, since my wonderful crash and following 90 second "nap" this past Saturday, time seems to be a confusing concept at the moment.:loco:

:lol: :lol:

I do need me some details.:devil:

Yeah this actually happened in I believe 2011-2012, it's just making another comeback.

Crash...dirt nap...? We need details....

:noidea: Pretty sure he was already talking gibberish before this :crash:....

Yah, pretty much:blush: Harmless "connector" trail that Timo will prolly recognize. It's the wash that connects the sandy hill climbs/single track to the hard pack, go around the tower mtn range. My bike is actually facing the wrong direction. We were coming down this and (from what I am told) must have hit that stoopid little rock the farthest up in the picture and it pitched my bike to the right and into the whoop and, well, for whatever reason, I continued on without the bike. The picture was taken from where I was "napping", which is weird, we only were into the ride about an hour, shouldn't have been tired yet:snore:. Apparently it took my buddy about 90 seconds to wake me up by dripping water on my face from his camel back. I think they call that waterboarding. I guess it's better than :deadhorse:or:bonk:. He said I asked him how long I was out about 20 times. All I remember is a brief moment of realization that I am bikeless and the next thing I remember I am walking around. How much time in between, I don't know.

Funny thing is, after I thought I had gathered all of my marbles, I said maybe we should head back by the trucks and ride around there, just in case I start not feeling well. It was only me and my buddy, who had never been here before. I walk over to my bike, look around and go, "hmmm, shit, where are we". I start trying to remember where we were riding that day. It took me about 30 seconds of looking around until the towers on top of the mtn became familiar and then I realized where we were. So we start riding back, get a few hundred yards. I stop and say, WTH, I feel fine, no bluriness, no headache, no stomach sickness, f it, let's just keep riding. So we turned around and completed the days loop. Did 60 miles, hit the usual, Rock House, Tonka Town....didn't push it and left out the wash I usually do. Needed to be smart about something :smirk:.
View attachment 21540

Very good, at least he finally spilled the beans (AKA marbles).

Does it work? Yes ....am I sure my bike wont go anywhere? 90% sure. . what seep do I do on what ye call lans we call um raods 120 k ..no hi-way her son!! to be honest id like more straps on..one of the red straps came loss on the way up and the front wheel/bars moved..had to stop at fix it.. as for me knots I ust to be a scout! !!8-) lol

Does it work? Yes ....am I sure my bike wont go anywhere? 90% sure. . what seep do I do on what ye call lans we call um raods 120 k ..no hi-way her son!! to be honest id like more straps on..one of the red straps came loss on the way up and the front wheel/bars moved..had to stop at fix it.. as for me knots I ust to be a scout! !!8-) lol

I feel sorry for your fork seals...They are compressed real far down the tubes. Try and buy a chock I forget the real name for it. Or you can just use a piece of 2x4.

I feel sorry for your fork seals...They are compressed real far down the tubes. Try and buy a chock I forget the real name for it. Or you can just use a piece of 2x4.
its called a fork support and I have one.. forks are only compressed not even an inch.. u just can't see the support under all the blue strap and also the blue strap is helping to keep the support in place..and where the red straps are tie to the blue is keeping the hook of the blue straps onto the loop of the handle bar straps...