Random Dirt Bike Riding Videos/Pictures

Yah, whatever.:wave: I did look, but on the small screen of the phone it was a bit more work. I went to Forum and then saw Pictures and Video's. Why not have the off topic videos inside the Videos forum rather than in the Off Topic forum. That way all the videos would be in one place. I guess it depends on if you want all of the "off topic" items in one place or the videos in one place in this specific instance.

James

Staff member
Yah, whatever.:wave: I did look, but on the small screen of the phone it was a bit more work. I went to Forum and then saw Pictures and Video's. Why not have the off topic videos inside the Videos forum rather than in the Off Topic forum. That way all the videos would be in one place. I guess it depends on if you want all of the "off topic" items in one place or the videos in one place in this specific instance.
Because the Pictures and Videos section is for dirt bike related stuff. The search is your friend....type in "random", check the search only titles button and bam there it is.