Newb in Fresno

Welcome to the site, this place is pretty cool and don't mind those two old hens bickering over what trails to ride :smirk:....just ride them allllll!!!!! Oh, and I feel your pain on the bike. My bike is in the same shape complete tear down. :cry:

Welcome to the site, this place is pretty cool and don't mind those two old hens bickering over what trails to ride :smirk:....just ride them allllll!!!!! Oh, and I feel your pain on the bike. My bike is in the same shape complete tear down. :cry:

Maybe you should get a KTM then you too could bicker about which trails to ride rather than working on your old pos. :smirk:

I'm itching to ride but unfortunately have a work trip coming up so all of my spare time is going towards prepping for that trip. Hopefully in about a month I'll have the bike back together and be able to hit the dirt.

Swwweeet!! welcome! hope that bike is treatin' you well. haha.
:thumb:

The bike has been a blast so far but the deeper I dig the more neglected I can see it was. I'm not worried. I consider most of it maintenance/up-keep anyway and it's all stuff I would have done anyway just to be confident in the bike's condition.

I was relatively happy with the motor before but now I'm looking forward to see what it feels like with a fresh top end and correct jetting

The bike has been a blast so far but the deeper I dig the more neglected I can see it was. I'm not worried. I consider most of it maintenance/up-keep anyway and it's all stuff I would have done anyway just to be confident in the bike's condition.

I was relatively happy with the motor before but now I'm looking forward to see what it feels like with a fresh top end and correct jetting

It will rip your arms off once you get it going :smirk:

Maybe you should get a KTM then you too could bicker about which trails to ride rather than working on your old pos. :smirk:

Yeah, i didn't have a 10 year warranty so I couldn't get mine rebuilt by the dealer,,,, oh wait yours was still brand new wasn't it on its rebuild's... yeah that was plural :P :smirk:

Any locals know of much riding out of shaver? I know all the 4wd trails (hoping to run the top or bottom end of dust before it closes for the season) but other than Jose basin I don't know of much riding in the area. From what I can find most local riding is around Bass.

James

Staff member
Any locals know of much riding out of shaver? I know all the 4wd trails (hoping to run the top or bottom end of dust before it closes for the season) but other than Jose basin I don't know of much riding in the area. From what I can find most local riding is around Bass.
The best place to ask that would be in the regional section, not everyone reads the new member threads. :thumb:
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/forum/regional/off-road/west/