Newb in Fresno

Just found the site and it looks pretty cool. Been riding on the street for 3 or 4 years and always wanted to ride dirt. Picked up a '99 KX250 a few months back and loving it. Been 4 Wheeling/Rock Crawling for 10 years or so and now enjoying a couple less wheels on some different trails.

James

Staff member
:cheers: Welcome Brendan, good to see another Kawi! :ride:

Got any pictures of that kx250?

What kind of stuff are you riding?

Welcome aboard and kick it for a while. Anyone refer you to this site? If not (te-he) tell them it was me...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dam it! James beat me by a second.

:cheers: Welcome Brendan, good to see another Kawi! :ride:

Got any pictures of that kx250?

What kind of stuff are you riding?

So far a bunch of fire roads, some 2 track, and a little bit of single track. Looking forward to a bunch more single track but in the process of finishing up a top and bottom end. I figure that's a good way to get familiar with my new purchase......tear it completely apart. :lol: (servicing all the bearings while I'm at it)

James

Staff member
:P @ Palmer

So far a bunch of fire roads, some 2 track, and a little bit of single track. Looking forward to a bunch more single track but in the process of finishing up a top and bottom end. I figure that's a good way to get familiar with my new purchase......tear it completely apart. :lol: (servicing all the bearings while I'm at it)
:thumb: Not to mention...cheaper!

So far I've been mainly up in Sequoia (family cabin at Hume). A couple of buddies want to get me up to Whiskey and 007 once my bikes back together. Pretty much where I can when I can.

So far I've been mainly up in Sequoia (family cabin at Hume). A couple of buddies want to get me up to Whiskey and 007 once my bikes back together. Pretty much where I can when I can.

I've heard of whiskey and 007 :devil:

welcome fred! im new aswell,but this does definatly seem to be the cool place doesnt it?ride on man! im sure to see ya around!