New to this forum! Templeton, CA

I actually did a google search for top end pricing to see which stroke would be easier and more economical to maintain...that's how I found the site...read some good tech threads and thought it would be a good forum to join.

Welcome to the forum jason :ride:

ive seen write ups, and according to them if you follow factory recommended intervals on servicing, its almost identical in price, however, factory intervals assume that you are beating the holy bejeezes out of your bike, my manual says replace rings at 5 hrs and piston at 10 :shocked:

James

Staff member
I actually did a google search for top end pricing to see which stroke would be easier and more economical to maintain...that's how I found the site...read some good tech threads and thought it would be a good forum to join.
Excellent, so Google is working for us. :thumb:

welcome to DBA, take my advice...leave now before its too late :smirk: you be on here giving advice on things you know nothing about just like the rest of us :lol:

welcome to DBA, take my advice...leave now before its too late :smirk: you be on here giving advice on things you know nothing about just like the rest of us :lol:
I am the first one to admit, I do not know anything about bike maintenance or giving advice on how to ride...:prof: