New member from pa

Hey new from pa. Been riding since i was three. Just sold my streetbike to be able to buy a better dirtbike. I have a husky 250 4 stroke and 2 stroke.
Im about to buy a 2002 crf450r and would like any and all input anyone cab shed on this bike before i buy it.

Is it worth it? Is it too old? are they bad bikes? Any known problems? I have researched but haven't gotten to much info because i guess its older Idk. Looking to pic up a bike this weekend and this one looks good for the money. He wants 2k.

Hey new from pa. I have a husky 250 4 stroke and 2 stroke. Im about to buy a 2002 crf450r and would like any and all input anyone cab shed on this bike before i buy it.

Is it worth it? Is it too old? are they bad bikes? Any known problems? I have researched but haven't gotten to much info because i guess its older Idk. Looking to pic up a bike this weekend and this one looks good for the money. He wants 2k.
that seems like a good deal.. if its in good shape :thumb: where you from in pa?

15 minutes north of reading. Im ready to buy a dependable big power bike that ill be happy with. It looks damn good in the pics but that's all i know so far

Actually never heard of it. Gotta research that one. And typed in dirtbike forum in Google lol. I have been wanting to join one for awhile
Huh, just wondering, I was repping out there not to long ago hahathere was a husky that stuck out in my mind. Welcome aboard btw :thumb: But I'd go with whatever the newest option is present.

Yeah its on my mind. Its older. Suzuki is newer. Fi is totally new to me on dirtbikes though too. Ugh decisions suck. Btw thanks for pyamatuning i found a new track Haha
Hit me up i'll be out there racing this year, it's a totally legit track. Fun while it was raining hahaha. I heard FI is pretty easy to figure out, more so than carb so

James

Staff member
Welcome Nick! :ride:

Got any pictures of your Husky's?

typed in dirtbike forum in Google lol. I have been wanting to join one for awhile
I see that Google is good for something. :lol:

BTW I merged the bike posts into your other thread. :thumb:

Welcome Nick! :ride:

Got any pictures of your Husky's?

I see that Google is good for something. :lol:

BTW I merged the bike posts into your other thread. :thumb:

I just seen that i appreciate it. Sorry for double threads didn't know you had a What bike should i buy section lol

No pics of bikes. Not really worth it lol. 2 stroke looks like a frankenstein bike Haha and four stroke is eh. Ill try to snap some this weekend.

just make sure its not dirty in any pictures or you'll get virtually abused :eek: :lol::blah:<br>
I looove huskys btw :D I almost bought a really nice cr 125 a couple months ago... and of course the dude sold it as I'm trying to set up a day to GO BUY IT :mad:

My bikes aren't polished up and crap but the get pressure washed after every ride. This is my second and third husky and i won't buy another. I heard there doing good since they came back but the older ones are a pain. Parts are almost non existent in the world and everything is ass backwards.