new girl from cali

Ahh there's some good funning. Ohhhhh ! The law matters ! I can't wait till Chris's girlfriend turns 18 so if they ever break up I don't have some pissed off mother with the law knocking on my door. smiley And I wouldn't want some 40 year old hottie suduceing my 17 year old even though he might agree it's ok. Smiley And as far as the misses goes: 19 to 90 ain't gonna fly. Smiley And one last smiley for Timo! Welcome aboard jess! Your Hot! Ohj yeah one more damn smiley here please. That's twice now someone here has reminded me of a females age. I feel like Chester here! Oh smiley For the record Miley sirus is of age and my thoughts still stand but I can wait til she's 40. Smiley

Since I can't Roost ya, I'll just have to go with :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ahh there's some good funning. Ohhhhh ! The law matters ! I can't wait till Chris's girlfriend turns 18 so if they ever break up I don't have some pissed off mother with the law knocking on my door. smiley And I wouldn't want some 40 year old hottie suduceing my 17 year old even though he might agree it's ok. Smiley And as far as the misses goes: 19 to 90 ain't gonna fly. Smiley And one last smiley for Timo! Welcome aboard jess! Your Hot! Ohj yeah one more damn smiley here please. That's twice now someone here has reminded me of a females age. I feel like Chester here! Oh smiley For the record Miley sirus is of age and my thoughts still stand but I can wait til she's 40. Smiley

lol thanks haha and yeah law does matter but with the dateing thing its like u can go only so far my limit is my bf's age right now 4 years apart 19-90 thats gross lol and miley cryus is a dumbshit

O.K. T-Dub please tell me you just found your lost bong - either that or you fell in a vat of Tequilla....:lol:

James

Staff member
:shocked::shocked::shocked: Hoooolllllllyyy crap, I leave for a few hours and you guys turn this place upside down. :naughty: :prof: Everyone go stand in the corner for 10 minutes. :rant:

17 lol and no that wasnt my cast that was a dude that was talking to me about breaking arms apparently he custom designs casts lol i put up pics in my album for photos so yeah
If I remember right that was Sun and she's a she. :thumb::P