new girl from cali

Yes I do. Is this 14 or the 17 year old.:lol: Seriously though I wasn't hitting on her:thumb: just asked if she was hot and are confused what it has to do with weather she has a BF or not.:thinking: Simple question is all . And the only pics I seen was her cast.Any chick that rides 500 has got to be Hot. Example: Sun's hot and we're both married doesn't mean she ain't hot though :thumb:and she rides a 450 :thumb:

Yes I do. Is this 14 or the 17 year old.:lol: Seriously though I wasn't hitting on her:thumb: just asked if she was hot and are confused what it has to do with weather she has a BF or not.:thinking: Simple question is all . And the only pics I seen was her cast.Any chick that rides 500 has got to be Hot. Example: Sun's hot and we're both married doesn't mean she ain't hot though :thumb:and she rides a 450 :thumb:

She rides a 450???? that is HOTTTTTT!:devil:

I like your attitude Missy. :thumb: You're comfortable in your own skin, F what everyone else thinks, Roost to you, and your parents.(If I could :smirk:) Also I looked at your album, and you're very cute, being I'm 30 years older then you, and have a 20 year old Daughter, that's as far as I'm going with that. Good luck with your BF, and your future, whatever direction you may take it. As far as TWS goes, he's an ok dude, he just needs to use more smilies to convey his point.:naughty:
lol yeah i have always been that way my main thing " you like me cool you dont f off" and thanks :) and i was gonna join the marines but im gonna be a paramedic instead haha

17 lol and no that wasnt my cast that was a dude that was talking to me about breaking arms apparently he custom designs casts lol i put up pics in my album for photos so yeah

Hotter than a $2 pistol! I'm just going out on a limb here, and trying to be honest, but, if I were a betting man, (which I'm not) I'd say that most of the membership thinks Sun is Hot. Am I right, am I right??? :smirk:

Sun is hot. I've ridden and camped with her, and she is Smokin'. :devil:

doesnt matter no one really goes by the law way i see it is if ur parents are cool with an older guy it doesnt matter ..which my parents are haha

Your parents might not care you date a 40+ year old, but I think TWS's wife would care if he dated a teenager.:P

Sun is hot. I've ridden and camped with her, and she is Smokin'. :devil:

Your parents might not care you date a 40+ year old, but I think TWS's wife would care if he dated a teenager.:P

lol well they would care if i dated a 40 year old duh haha my bf is 20 turning 21 in august lol

Hotter than a $2 pistol! I'm just going out on a limb here, and trying to be honest, but, if I were a betting man, (which I'm not) I'd say that most of the membership thinks Sun is Hot. Am I right, am I right??? :smirk:

James......James....JAMES! Maybe you should just lock this one down.

Oh and by the way, I just wanna make sure that I came clean - I don't mind playing a little 21.......:smirk:

Ahh there's some good funning.:smirk: Ohhhhh ! The law matters ! I can't wait till Chris's girlfriend turns 18 so if they ever break up I don't have some pissed off mother with the law knocking on my door. :lol: And I wouldn't want some 40 year old hottie suduceing my 17 year old even though he might agree it's ok. :rolleyes: And as far as the misses goes: 19 to 90 ain't gonna fly.:rant: And one last :smirk: for Timo!

Welcome aboard jess! :thumb: Your Hot ! :banana: Oh yeah one more damn :lol: here please. That's twice now someone here has reminded me of a females age. I feel like Chester here! :devil: Oh :smirk: For the record Miley Cyrus is of age and my thoughts still stand but I can wait til she's 40. Smiley