Malaysia Airlines Flight 370!

Nice info Peezy, the news and the FEDS just don't know what really happened. Besides the news, all the govt systems I look at, it still can NOT be determined yet! It still can be:

1. Mechanical
2. Pilot Suicide
3. Terrorism

NOT enough info yet.......too many people wanting to be famous for 15 mins.......I ignore the news until the plane is FOUND!

Totally agree! So much information the government is not releasing, and just so many details no one knows at all. I've been trying to only post details that are confirmed by officials and not just from the media.

Maybe we will ever know. The most informative part of the information circus is that when you get more governments involved the announcements and retractions expand. If it is '3' you wonder why someone isn't publicly claiming it. That alone sure doesn't rule it out.

I am leaning towards we are never going to know what fully happened and possibly never find the "black box".

some many theories, I am starting to believe there was not even a plane to begin with and that 007Honda is right and they are just keeping us occupied from something else!

Everyone needs to watch what is going on in Ukraine......Hint Hint.....EASTERN UKRAINE :peep: :rifle: :salute: :rifle:

The government does this all the time it seems and yet we still don't recognize whats going on...

Its at the bottom of the ocean, you're trying to find one plane in the entire eastern hemisphere. The chance that its sitting at the bottom of the indian ocean is greater than any other probability imo

Its at the bottom of the ocean, you're trying to find one plane in the entire eastern hemisphere. The chance that its sitting at the bottom of the indian ocean is greater than any other probability imo

This could be true.... but do you give up looking for it?

Once enough time has passed resulting in no findings then maybe hiring a contractor or 2 to go out and find it... and allow the military to get back to their normal day job.

Once enough time has passed resulting in no findings then maybe hiring a contractor or 2 to go out and find it... and allow the military to get back to their normal day job.
There is the nasty question.

At which point do we accept that chances of survival have hit 0?

James

Staff member
:thumb: I don't think most people realize how big the area that it could be in actually is.

The reason one of the US Navy ships terminated their search is because searching via helicopter was very ineffective with such a big area.

Update:

5:14 PM UTC / 1:14 AM MYT

White House spokesman Jay Carney said at his daily briefing, calling the search “a difficult and unusual situation”. When asked about the notion that the plane could have landed at Diego Garcia, the US military base in the central Indian Ocean, Carney was dismissive: "I’ll rule that one out." The Guardian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
What gives you that idea?

I say that because IMO there has not been any "hard" evidence released about the plane. After 11 days, tons of media source "theories", multiple nations, and conflicting information. I just start thinking of other possibilities other then it being taken or crashing, just another theory though. :wink:

James

Staff member
I say that because IMO there has not been any "hard" evidence released about the plane. After 11 days, tons of media source "theories", multiple nations, and conflicting information. I just start thinking of other possibilities other then it being taken or crashing, just another theory though. :wink:
You have to remember who is in charge of this...

As much as I despise a lot of what the US gov does, they are really good at handling stuff like this.

BTW what/who would have a motive to create a phantom plane/story like this? Not to mention be able to pull it off, for example they would've had to hire a lot of actors to portray the family members etc....

You have to remember who is in charge of this...

As much as I despise a lot of what the US gov does, they are really good at handling stuff like this.

BTW what/who would have a motive to create a phantom plane/story like this? Not to mention be able to pull it off, for example they would've had to hire a lot of actors to portray the family members etc....

"Wag the Dog"

I know what happened, unfortunately for you guys, I'm a triple 07 secret service Canadian spy so I can't actually tell you guys what really is going on. I can, however, give you hints. I'm not telling, Im just saying, it may or may not have wondered into Chinese airspace. There may or may not be another theory that it ditched in the Mexican Riviara - you know those little Asian tourists like to do some snorkeling! The other theory that may or may not have some merit is, the plane made a quick stop in Vegas because the crew wanted to see a Penn And Teller show. :thumb: Wish I could tell you more but, you know, when you have triple 07 status, you have to be careful.