I never know what to make my titles

Those have about the most gutless engines ever made.

I drive a 89 toyota 2wd with a 4speed and 22r. I can load the bike easy, get about 25mpg driving highway/city, got 31.7 all highway. Parts are dirt cheep and they are super reliable.
ya but these are supposed to get 40 mpg highway and i think 35? on the city

There is nothing pure sex about a 80's pinto.... Unless you are having sex with a pterodactyl :prof:

Hey, knocked many a boots in that back of that pinto :smirk: It wasn't your ordinary run of the mill pinto either. it was majorly hopped up. :ride: I out ran manya v8's in that bad boy...:prof:

Hey, knocked many a boots in that back of that pinto :smirk: It wasn't your ordinary run of the mill pinto either. it was majorly hopped up. :ride: I out ran manya v8's in that bad boy...:prof:

hell yeah! i always wanted to pimp out a pinto lol because people would be like do u honestly want to drag race me in the piece of shit?.... and then i would turn it on and i would smile and the guy would frown :banana:haha

HEY!! :prof: I'll have you know it was my 1980 Ford Pinto that whoooed said wife :smirk:

That car was pure SEX!!! :banana:

There is nothing pure sex about a 80's pinto.... Unless you are having sex with a pterodactyl :prof:

hell yeah! i always wanted to pimp out a pinto lol because people would be like do u honestly want to drag race me in the piece of shit?.... and then i would turn it on and i would smile and the guy would frown :banana:haha

I googled "hot pinto" and this is what I got. I stand corrected, please accept my apology. I too would drive this "hot pinto" :smirk:

freida-pinto-hot-photo.jpg