I never know what to make my titles

hi, my names kyle and i ride a yz125 and this year ive been practicing and next year im going to start racing in the c class im kinda nervous but im excited at the same time. I have dial up (which means no high speed for all of you that thinks high speed is just internet) I love dirtbikes and the only thing that comes before riding is God, Family, and Friends my dad wouldve got me a car or a bike and id rather ride than drive to school ill take the bus and save up for a car. This isnt just a hobby its a huge part of life
riding for me is like dinner rolls and butter for a fat little kid. im usually friendly becuase growing up with girls that have tempurs made me just calmer and im excited to be on the site! Oh and im a friend of james so if ever he gets like super bogged down with work or anything i MIGHT know and im very open for advise to ride faster
like i know what to do but its more of a mental thing for me so let me no some things to keep ur cool and get ur confidence up:ride:

hi, my names kyle and i ride a yz125 and this year ive been practicing and next year im going to start racing in the c class im kinda nervous but im excited at the same time. I have dial up (which means no high speed for all of you that thinks high speed is just internet) I love dirtbikes and the only thing that comes before riding is God, Family, and Friends my dad wouldve got me a car or a bike and id rather ride than drive to school ill take the bus and save up for a car. This isnt just a hobby its a huge part of life
riding for me is like dinner rolls and butter for a fat little kid. im usually friendly becuase growing up with girls that have tempurs made me just calmer and im excited to be on the site! Oh and im a friend of james so if ever he gets like super bogged down with work or anything i MIGHT know and im very open for advise to ride faster
like i know what to do but its more of a mental thing for me so let me no some things to keep ur cool and get ur confidence up:ride:
Sweet!
My dad bought me my bike a few yrs ago, and I bought my own truck to haul it in!

Sweet!
My dad bought me my bike a few yrs ago, and I bought my own truck to haul it in!

haha yeah i want a little volkswagen rabbit because its good on gas and its small so i can load it on the truck myself because i see guys load their 450's on their lifted 3500 cummins diesel rams by them selfs and it looks risky as hell!

haha yeah i want a little volkswagen rabbit because its good on gas and its small so i can load it on the truck myself because i see guys load their 450's on their lifted 3500 cummins diesel rams by them selfs and it looks risky as hell!

huh? you want to load a VW onto a truck?
Id just make james pick you up :thumb:

huh? you want to load a VW onto a truck?
Id just make james pick you up :thumb:

hahahaha no no i want a little vw rabbit truck cause their small so i can load my BIKE!!! into the truck hahah ik the rams are big but not that big lol and james have been giving me rides alot hahaha :P

James

Staff member
hahahaha no no i want a little vw rabbit truck cause their small so i can load my BIKE!!!
:shocked: I will disown you if you get one of these. :lol:

vw-rabbit-pickup-470-1008.jpg

hahaha my dad told me id look like a pile of shit driving one of those but idc i want something with good gas plus its a 5 speed diesel! :smirk:
Those have about the most gutless engines ever made.

I drive a 89 toyota 2wd with a 4speed and 22r. I can load the bike easy, get about 25mpg driving highway/city, got 31.7 all highway. Parts are dirt cheep and they are super reliable.