HollywoodKid's Introduction

James

Staff member
:cheers: Welcome Luke

:lol: Yeah I was in the slow farts group, ok, so yeah it wasn't a group it was just me :moon:, but what group was you in?? oh yeah this one :crash::cripple:

:P ........:smirk:
I think I'm in both of those groups. :picard:

BTW where are all the videos of this ride? :noidea:

Welcome Holywood. Kick off your boots and stay a spell. Have some welcome Roost.:thumb:

I'm still getting over eating from the original Del Taco location Sunday. It was cool riding to it, let alone finding it. But next time maybe I'll just have a milk shake. :spendingalotoftimeonthetoilet:

Yeah, what Timo said :smirk: Welcome, Hollywood.

:cheers: Welcome Luke

I think I'm in both of those groups. :picard:

BTW where are all the videos of this ride? :noidea:

:picard:

long days are killing me so no vid til the wknd maybe... I do think that J-mac has some vid up.....
My vid is really slow and sloppy... I should have set up my GP on friday morning, but I was too anxious to ride, so I waited until I was completly drained to do some video. sorry :/

James

Staff member
:picard:

long days are killing me so no vid til the wknd maybe... I do think that J-mac has some vid up.....
My vid is really slow and sloppy... I should have set up my GP on friday morning, but I was too anxious to ride, so I waited until I was completly drained to do some video. sorry :/
You ended up getting a GoPro right?