HollywoodKid's Introduction

Hello, Dirtbike Addicts, My name is HollywoodKid (thanks to Jax :thumb:) I recently just got back into big moto after I had a huge crash in September of ’05. It took 2 years for me to get back on a bike and even then I started riding like a noob. This weekend at Crow Canyon MX was both fun and helpful. Thanks to pro rider Brock Sellards and his encouragement, I was able to improve my MX technique, speed, and confidence while riding. I know I have a long way to go until I get back to where I used to be, but I’m determined to overcome this obstacle.
I would like to say thank you to Jackson 409, Nighthawk016, JYD, J-Mach, and Short Shift for coming to this outing. I look forward to seeing you guys again at the next one.

Hello, Dirtbike Addicts, My name is HollywoodKid (thanks to Jax :thumb:) I recently just got back into big moto after I had a huge crash in September of ’05. It took 2 years for me to get back on a bike and even then I started riding like a noob. This weekend at Crow Canyon MX was both fun and helpful. Thanks to pro rider Brock Sellards and his encouragement, I was able to improve my MX technique, speed, and confidence while riding. I know I have a long way to go until I get back to where I used to be, but I’m determined to overcome this obstacle.
I would like to say thank you to Jackson 409, Nighthawk016, JYD, J-Mach, and Short Shift for coming to this outing. I look forward to seeing you guys again at the next one.

Awesome riding with you this weekend Luke aka Hollywood!!!:P You did awesome and thanks for working with Clay:thumb: his confidence was fed by your confidence. Oh and who is short shift:thinking: might this be Jax jr.??

hey luke, glad to see you posted up... definitely looks like you had someone else type your intro for you :smirk:

just bustin your balls, keep up the good work man

Had fun riding with all of you this weekend even the slow old farts... not gonna use any names *cough*Jax*cough* :smirk:

hey luke, glad to see you posted up... definitely looks like you had someone else type your intro for you :smirk:

just bustin your balls, keep up the good work man

Had fun riding with all of you this weekend even the slow old farts... not gonna use any names *cough*Jax*cough* :smirk:

:lol: Yeah I was in the slow farts group, ok, so yeah it wasn't a group it was just me :moon:, but what group was you in?? oh yeah this one :crash::cripple:

:P ........:smirk:

welcome to DBA hollywoodkid...im suzuki_dude AKA sudu, i would have been at crow canyon but i didn't have the money. hope i can go next year, would be nice to meet you and the rest of the DBA guys.

Welcome Hollywood. Reminds me of song by Saliva. Glad you made it back on to the scooter after a long over do time off. Over time, you will be hammering the track like you use to.:thumb:

Welcome Holywood. Kick off your boots and stay a spell. Have some welcome Roost.:thumb:

Next time stop by Del Taco and grab a Speedo buritto and the fart will not be so slow...:prof:

I'm still getting over eating from the original Del Taco location Sunday. It was cool riding to it, let alone finding it. But next time maybe I'll just have a milk shake. :spendingalotoftimeonthetoilet: