Gas ratio

So right now I drained all the gas that was in it. My friends really want me to go riding now. Should my main priority be rejetting it back to oem right now, or ride a little bit and see if it is fouling plugs

go get a qt of yammalube, Belray, goldenspectro or whatever oil you decide you like and mix it at 32:1. then go ride. we expect a full ride report with video and hopefully naked chicks. :thumb:

It was the silver bullet for max hp as tested by the man who had more to do with two stroke exhaust development than anyone else. Some chainsaws came with that as a recommended ratio, and 20-1 at one tune was considered as lean as you dare go.

It was the silver bullet for max hp as tested by the man who had more to do with two stroke exhaust development than anyone else. Some chainsaws came with that as a recommended ratio, and 20-1 at one tune was considered as lean as you dare go.

My stepdad had an old Homelite widow maker/logging saw with the magnesium case....16:1 My brother might still have that saw.