Another new guy thread here. Just a quick intro.

He has seen me> :crash: It's was a rock and then sand Search the Tday RR and you will enjoy his humor. Oh, and thanks CDA...
Oh I see.
WE and ALL FAMILY here....Wouldn't you do that for a brother. It's all tongue cheek. :thinking:
Welcome to the forum, is dad going to join too... :lol:

Yeah, your probably right. Na pops isn't the greatest with computers. He would rather watch History channel or tv then be on a computer.

:cheers: Welcome Martin!

:smirk: Was just going to say that. :lol: :stirthepot:

Having met Gary aka Palmer a few times, I agree that he is a stand up guy. :thumb: It's just that we keep things pretty light mannered on this forum (lots of joking), which is why that may have looked like an insult (even though it wasn't).

BTW Palmer it looks like you need to change your nickname from "ass" to "stand up guy". :smirk: :poke:

Yea, at first I though there was a lot of people talking crap, but I'm starting to realize its all in fun and games. Good to see everyone doesn't mind joking around. Some other forums I am on, people take things too seriously.

But again, thanks for all the welcomes.

Welcome to the forum. This is not fun and games though, this is all a bunch of crap people talk. :lol: And we do not joke around! I am serious here. :P

James

Staff member
Yeah, your probably right. Na pops isn't the greatest with computers. He would rather History channel or tv then be on a computer.
I'm sure Rezrider or Naturaledge can give him some tips, they're our resident computer whiz's. :smirk:
Yea, at first I though there was a lot of people talking crap, but I'm starting to realize its all in fun and games. Good to see everyone doesn't mind joking around. Some other forums I am on, people take things too seriously.
:thumb: Yeah we're more laid back. :lol: Also the (sometimes excessive *cough* Rez :smirk:) use of the emotes/smileys are strongly encouraged as it's easier to get your expressions across.
Don't listen to anyone over 50 for the next six months. They all have swollen manginises. :prof:
Hey530:moon:
You're in that crowd right? :D

I'm sure Rezrider or Naturaledge can give him some tips, they're our resident computer whiz's. :smirk:

I'm pretty savy with computers so I help him out a lot but he is just not into them. Unless he is looking to buy golf stuff online, he would rather be doing something else.

If a guy goes out of his way to take you and your family of beginning riders out for a ride and shows you a great time with his family and also fixes your bike twice after you break it with out ever being asked, isn't a stand up guy, then who is?? Lol

I'm sure everyone has their little arguments and not everyone likes each other on here and that's cool. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. From my experience though with Palmer84one, he is a great guy all around.

And thanks for the invite, let me know whenever you go out for a spin and I'll check to see if I'm free to tag along.
:thumb:

He has seen me> :crash: It's was a rock and then sand Search the Tday RR and you will enjoy his humor. Oh, and thanks CDA...
It's all in love for you brother.....:devil:

:thumb: Yeah we're more laid back. :lol: Also the (sometimes excessive *cough* Rez :smirk:) use of the emotes/smileys are strongly encouraged as it's easier to get your expressions across.

You're in that crowd right? :D

Hold on bitches .... let me catch up here....

PC and me - James you are right on with that comment

Excessive use of emotes - :thinking:....:noidea:....:confused:......:idea:....:loco:

:coughcoughcoughhe'llfitrightincoughcough: :thumb:

Sorry to jack your thread but, get over it Rez, you were the one who wanted to go, and we even told you it was alot of miles, but noooooo, I can do it, my name is Rez.:moon:

EASY Timo .... just pokin fun where fun can be poked. :shocked: I'd be ready to do it again once my bikes broken in...if it wasn't for the massive wash at the begining, I'd use that ride as the break in.... It's all good, I don'thold anyone accountable for anything. I knew what I was gettign into... I've complained in fun the entire time. :P OH, and I DID do it, it just took longer than expected .. :moon: back at ya! :smirk: