Another new guy thread here. Just a quick intro.

Hows it going everyone. I'm new here and this is my first dirt bike forum. I browsed TT a lot but never joined. I was referred here by family, Johnrunner and a stand up member palmer84one. I bought my first bike around 6 months ago. I ride a 2002 YZ250. I've been having a blast learning to ride and look forward to hopefully many more riding trips with family and friends. :ride:

Hows it going everyone. I'm new here and this is my first dirt bike forum. I browsed TT a lot but never joined. I was referred here by family, Johnrunner and a stand up member palmer84one. I bought my first bike around 6 months ago. I ride a 2002 YZ250. I've been having a blast learning to ride and look forward to hopefully many more riding trips with family and friends. :ride:
:lol: :lol:

Sorry that was just too funny right there. Welcome mmjsport :wave: YZ250 is a sweet scooter, my son has an 03. You will have to join us for a ride sometime. There are some pretty cool people on here especially if you think Palmer is a stand up guy...:lol: :lol:

Sorry that was just too funny right there. Welcome mmjsport :wave: YZ250 is a sweet scooter, my son has an 03. You will have to join us for a ride sometime. There are some pretty cool people on here especially if you think Palmer is a stand up guy...:lol: :lol:

If a guy goes out of his way to take you and your family of beginning riders out for a ride and shows you a great time with his family and also fixes your bike twice after you break it with out ever being asked, isn't a stand up guy, then who is?? Lol

I'm sure everyone has their little arguments and not everyone likes each other on here and that's cool. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. From my experience though with Palmer84one, he is a great guy all around.

And thanks for the invite, let me know whenever you go out for a spin and I'll check to see if I'm free to tag along.
Welcome to the spot.

Thanks. Nice meeting everyone here.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Looking forward to be part of the community here. I want to go riding again this weekend. Maybe a Friday afternoon/saturday morning thing. Not sure where. For some reason I want to go Pismo Beach or some dunes again even though my last 5 rides, 4 of them have been at Pismo..maybe its time for something different. :thinking:

He has seen me> :crash: It's was a rock and then sand Search the Tday RR and you will enjoy his humor. Oh, and thanks CDA...

If a guy goes out of his way to take you and your family of beginning riders out for a ride and shows you a great time with his family and also fixes your bike twice after you break it with out ever being asked, isn't a stand up guy, then who is?? Lol

I'm sure everyone has their little arguments and not everyone likes each other on here and that's cool. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. From my experience though with Palmer84one, he is a great guy all around.

And thanks for the invite, let me know whenever you go out for a spin and I'll check to see if I'm free to tag along.

Thanks. Nice meeting everyone here.

WE and ALL FAMILY here....Wouldn't you do that for a brother. It's all tongue cheek. :thinking:
Welcome to the forum, is dad going to join too... :lol:

Welcome to DBA ... looks and sounds like you all had a good time with Palmer and crew ... Had I not had a family Christmas gig to attend I would have liked to join you up there. Keep your eyes open for The REZ Ride coming sometime around end of Feb beginning of Mar...that's for an extended weekend trip, might even be a trip sooner like mid/end of January for a day/overnighter ... :ride: That'll be out in Johnson Valley (High Desert). :prof:

James

Staff member
:cheers: Welcome Martin!

There are some pretty cool people on here especially if you think Palmer is a stand up guy...:lol: :lol:
:smirk: Was just going to say that. :lol: :stirthepot:

Having met Gary aka Palmer a few times, I agree that he is a stand up guy. :thumb: It's just that we keep things pretty light mannered on this forum (lots of joking), which is why that may have looked like an insult (even though it wasn't).

BTW Palmer it looks like you need to change your nickname from "ass" to "stand up guy". :smirk: :poke:

:cheers: Welcome Martin!

:smirk: Was just going to say that. :lol: :stirthepot:

Having met Gary aka Palmer a few times, I agree that he is a stand up guy. :thumb: It's just that we keep things pretty light mannered on this forum (lots of joking), which is why that may have looked like an insult (even though it wasn't).

BTW Palmer it looks like you need to change your nickname from "ass" to "stand up guy". :smirk: :poke:

We will need to vote on it, I wouldn't want Rez to be upset. You know how his labia mangina gets whe he is introduced to change, or was that "switchback"..:thinking::smirk: