69 VW Bug - Project

where is the turd burglar that started all this V-DUB talk anyway...MIA!!

:popcorn:

This thread is........

Under construction :prof:

:devil:

And the car has not been touched for two months. Had a major change in life on 7/17 - all of my spare time has been focused there. Then both boys started football - talk about losing your riding partners. It's 24/7 football around this house. :picard:

This thread is........

And the car has not been touched for two months. Had a major change in life on 7/17 - all of my spare time has been focused there. Then both boys started football - talk about losing your riding partners. It's 24/7 football around this house. :picard:

Ditto on footbal. Too much time and money to FB, to have any squish left for fun. Then couple that with another round of buttheads doctor tour, and my Daughters college expenses, and I'm left with a tore apart bike, and no way of do anything about it.:pout:

This thread is........

:popcorn:

New Job has been kicking someones ass!!!! :devil:

Could you imagine if any of my 20 kids wanted to do sports, cheer, etc. I would have to take 2nd, 3rd, 4th out on my house and hock my sperm for $$$.

:tumbleweed:

Welcome to teenage kids and high school sports. Been there, done that. Both girls were in Comp Cheer and reg cheer. Talk about money spent for those 4 years and than JR playing football from 9 all the way through high school? But it was great times that you never get back. We worked the riding in between.

I hear ya, old man!! I took this new job in DEC. and been busier than cat covering shit on a hot tin roof at work, and now Shortshit is playing soccer which is not as time consuming as football but he doesn't play for school, he plays for an optimus so it takes the weekend away for games and weekdays away for practice. Now hunting season is upon us and I am trying to fit riding, hunting and soccer all in on weekends not to mention mrs. jax has me working around the house prepping for sale and my parents have a bathroom and hallway that was recently water damaged and I have been trying to help them too. PHUCK!!! Where are the days going???

So the bug sits idle....
Believe me I know how that is, my 69 bus has been on jack stands for a year, the motor has been on the engine stand for about 2, and I have enough time for no-one anymore.

So lets get :focus:. Who else has a VW project siting on the operating table?

So the bug sits idle....
Believe me I know how that is, my 69 bus has been on jack stands for a year, the motor has been on the engine stand for about 2, and I have enough time for no-one anymore.

So lets get :focus:. Who else has a VW project siting on the operating table?
I miss my old VW, was going to get one and build it up with the kids, but they were not interested in the VW thing.