YZ250 2 Stoke for me

Hi guys I'm interested in purchasing a yz250 2 Stoke not interested in a 4 stoke old school here. 6'2...280lb am I gonna break the bike?? Just wanna ride in open land farm stuff. :-)

Welcome!
You won't break it. Any single track or Moto? Or is it just open field riding?

Riding on a friends farm that's pretty much flat. The farms 1km squared. Standard shocks will do? Thanks for the reply

Wouldn't mind doing bush riding also one day, nothing hardcore like I seen on YouTube

Last edited:
280 with or without gear? Either way, you would need to have the 250 suspension re-sprung for your weight. A YZ250 will move you along just fine. :ride:

Without gear [emoji3] will be purchasing this summer here in Australia so few more month yet. The only reason I'm waiting for summer is because I think it will be a safer. Thanks guys for the responses

mine seems really happy with some gearing i had laying around, 15 and 50. gives you about 10% higher than stock but it still works acceptably on the trails i was on last week and still sings out on top nice when you hit the packed sand and dirt roads. just need a rekluse clutch and and wide ratio trans. i do think i have a larger tank that will fit too.