YZ125 Hard Crash

SRAD97750

Staff member
Great to hear you are ok!
Cool video. Reminds me why I stick to the trails and leave the heavy lifting to you guys! -BIG DAN :thumb:

Are you guys for real? I consider trails the gnarly dangerous stuff...I love both but typically feel safer at the track. Racing is a different story, but I'd consider off road racing way sketchier than MX.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Are you guys for real? I consider trails the gnarly dangerous stuff...I love both but typically feel safer at the track. Racing is a different story, but I'd consider off road racing way sketchier than MX.
I base my fears of MX on threads such as this.
Although, Sun's little adventure has me nervous now riding alone.-BIG DAN:thumb:

Well, don't let this make you feel like MX is sketchy. The take away from this was don't fucking ride when you're stoned. If you do, don't decide to whip without being prepared. I decided at the last minute I was going to whip and screwed up the carve, body position, and wasn't gripping with my legs. Caused the bike to swing out wrong and not come back. I didn't even react in the air either. Coming up short was the nail in the coffin.

Also good to know you are in one piece! That is why I leave cross trails to dedicated sportspeople. As a stoner my self, I can say for sure that Enduro is much more enjoyable to practice while stoned, as it does not envolve high speeds, yes you need to take the right choises to overstep the obstacles, but you are in no rush to do so as you can stop one min and think about it. Dont even mention the landscapes that show up during the ride, you can even make some smoke while recovering legs up the hills hehe