You know you are a true Dirt Bike Addict when.....

oh yeah, lol, those ones that motocrossaction magazine said add so imeasureably to your overwind capabilities. my nephew said his kx 125 would wind out an "unreal amount further" and my son said 'wow, and you dont have the 33 dollar plug out of the box yet"

oh yeah, lol, those ones that motocrossaction magazine said add so imeasureably to your overwind capabilities. my nephew said his kx 125 would wind out an "unreal amount further" and my son said 'wow, and you dont have the 33 dollar plug out of the box yet"

of course then there the plugs that decide when to spark........

"Motorcycle drivers can completely rely on spark plugs from Bosch. That's because they always reliably ignite the mixture of air and fuel in the combustion chamber at the right time"

I found this little quote on the Bosch website

You know why the guys in production and engineering hate getting the calls from people who talked to marketing first. I remember driving a man to the airport in Atlanta who had presented a new line of airbbrake valves that could dump air 17% faster than his competition could. Ok. That is desireable. The term dumped air or released air refers to the air that you hear when the operator of a big rig lifts his foot off the brake pedal and either pulls away or resumes driving after braking. You also hear it when the rig is parked and the springs act as a parking brake. Anyway, that "dumped" air has no more to do with stopping the truck. At that point it is waste. So when this "presenter" carefully said that the "redesigned valve would dump air 17% faster and potentially shorten braking distances by as much" guys listening just stared at each other. This gentleman seemed to think that we were having trouble understanding the magnitude of what he was saying so he repeated it emphasizing the word potential.

I found out on the way to the airport he had given the presentation 2 times that week the same way. He looked sick when I dropped him at his gate and went to return the rental car. He worked for Phillips electrical. I loved dealing with them as Adrianne Barbeau's sister was one of my contacts at their home office. 2 years apart and they could have been twins.

of course then there the plugs that decide when to spark........

"Motorcycle drivers can completely rely on spark plugs from Bosch. That's because they always reliably ignite the mixture of air and fuel in the combustion chamber at the right time"

I found this little quote on the Bosch website

It's like those guys who are convinced that you can fill an exhaust pipe up with water and freeze it. The water knows which part is the dent and which part to leave alone, and your dent will be gone and the rest of your pipe left alone.

It's like those guys who are convinced that you can fill an exhaust pipe up with water and freeze it. The water knows which part is the dent and which part to leave alone, and your dent will
be gone and the rest of your pipe left alone.

It does work......you just gotta use "smart water"

Or working two jobs to be able to cover all the costs of riding.
Im so glad to hear im not the only one that literally thinks about dirtbikes every 30 seconds of everyday. also talking about driving down the road and imagining myself riding all the terrain I see, glad you guys mentioned that. Im in the right community now!