YO! No worries here in NJ!

I have recieved numerous texts and PMs and Emails asking if I am ok... I couldnt be better!:thumb:
I did lose power late yesterday but have a genny and 30 gals of Gas, 60+ gals of fresh water and wireless internet. I also have a freezer loaded with food and no water/flooding issues... alot of houses and roads were flooded but thats what you get when you move into a classified "flood zone"
OK everyone thanks for your thoughts and concerns. They are all appreciated :hail:

This is my moving week too... lol

Good to hear Mike :thumb:

Sean is on tittie duty
usa.gif

http://motocross.transworld.net/1000114637/features/pin-up-video-elaine/

still no power and they say 2-7 days before we get it back.. only that pisses me off is that my deadman wire that goes from the genny to any wall outlet seems to be blowing the gfi on my Genny which didnt happen on the small genny I borrowed... no gfi on that one though. i need to find that 4 prong 240v cable and run that to the dryer outlet and get some juice going cause right now 6 extension chords aint cutting it.

I know who snookie is but not "the situation", I assume another NYer f'n up my state... If thats the case good riddens...

They did have flooding here and a damn was breached yesterday morning for a small lake that feeds the Muscenetcong River... no biggie They also closed some of the Deleware bridges from Pa to NJ because of 32 ft above flood stage conditions...... and some other thingies.... no worries, went out for pizza and beer last night :thumb:

This year has been very weird.... Few months ago..My whole town was 4 feet under water.. And now you can walk across our river...Its dry.

Remember you can come to So Il. :prof: ... I live about 3 blocks from a beer and tenderloin