2 Stroke yet another Motorcycle mission!!

Me and my mom had to take her KTM 300 to our mechanic in el segundo (near the beach) this weekend. It was so much fun!!
this is what happened: me and mom were teaching her friend how to ride (he was on the 300) and it just blew up.. please note: did not seize, it actually popped. It stopped shifting in 2nd and anyway, obviously didn't start. we were only about 3 blocks from the house, so it was easy to roll back. It has a cracked cylinder and a couple other things wrong with it too.. I think my mom's just gonna get a whole new engine. So we blamed it all on her friend (we still make fun of him for braking my mom's bike) haha.
anyway, had a wicked awesome weekend with my mom goin' to the beach and eating coldstone Ice cream and visiting our friends.
here are some pics:
DSC00358.jpg something missing?? :smirk:

DSC00357.jpgThis is the box of the internal organs! :thumb:

DSC00360.jpgAND! I had to put this in: windmills!! super cool.. I think they're fascinating.

Me and my mom had to take her KTM 300 to our mechanic in el segundo (near the beach) this weekend. It was so much fun!!
this is what happened: me and mom were teaching her friend how to ride (he was on the 300) and it just blew up.. please note: did not seize, it actually popped. It stopped shifting in 2nd and anyway, obviously didn't start. we were only about 3 blocks from the house, so it was easy to roll back. It has a cracked cylinder and a couple other things wrong with it too.. I think my mom's just gonna get a whole new engine. So we blamed it all on her friend (we still make fun of him for braking my mom's bike) haha.

RACK...any suggestions? :prof:...........:smirk: