Yes We Can

Al Sharpton is in the House!

obama3.jpg

obama4.jpg

Since the humidity dome came off late and the overcast weather we have been having, his hair is streching pretty badly. Good thing it's not bud we're growing! -BIG DAN:thumb:

i smoked some OBAMA this weekend... if you could make that thing grow bud you will be guaranteed some jack all your shit up weed :lol:

Chia supplies you with enough seed to give him 4-5 different doos. This thread should be pretty good... Mohawk, cornrows, the dennis rodman??? -BIG DAN

Does this one come complete with nose, ear, eyebrow rings (and any other ring we don't want to know about?) :smirk:

Thanks for sharing the progress LOL did you cut some off or is it dying off? I like the heavy chain around his neck in one of the pics. I say after your done you blow his head off and we all celebrate!:devil::lol:

SRAD97750

Staff member
I gave him a trim and left him out to dry with shorter hairs to see if it'll "jerry curl." Only time will tell.
And, NO. We are not destroying him this round. We have a few more rounds of seeds.
Probably do a good one this time, where the Chia doesn't stretch due to lack of light. Should be good. -BIG DAN:thumb: