Yamaha TT-R225 Aftermarket support?

So, i recently aquired a 2001 yamaha tt-r 225. I traded some guy a $50 go cart i baught and was sitting in my shed. Anyways, bike looked rough but for the price who cares. He said it needed a starter relay solenoid, i stripped the bike cleaned it good, fires up and runs now. Before i did the trade, i didnt google this bike, cuz for 50 bucks i couldnt pass it up, i have had a bike since my xr200 and cr250 in 2007. There's no aftermarket support for this thing it appears, except a slip on pipe...This bikes rough, someone beat it up, but the frame is straight, engine runs great and tranny seems good still, so time for parts. It needs every single piece of body plastic lol the front fender is about all that's left and cracked at that, well number plate too. No side plastics or rear fender etc. I remember my cr, i went to dennis kirk got a new body kit no problem, this thing i cant find one anywhere. I also need the front header pipe.

Where can i get stuff for this thing? does any other bike stuff work?

So, i recently aquired a 2001 yamaha tt-r 225. I traded some guy a $50 go cart i baught and was sitting in my shed. Anyways, bike looked rough but for the price who cares. He said it needed a starter relay solenoid, i stripped the bike cleaned it good, fires up and runs now. Before i did the trade, i didnt google this bike, cuz for 50 bucks i couldnt pass it up, i have had a bike since my xr200 and cr250 in 2007. There's no aftermarket support for this thing it appears, except a slip on pipe...This bikes rough, someone beat it up, but the frame is straight, engine runs great and tranny seems good still, so time for parts. It needs every single piece of body plastic lol the front fender is about all that's left and cracked at that, well number plate too. No side plastics or rear fender etc. I remember my cr, i went to dennis kirk got a new body kit no problem, this thing i cant find one anywhere. I also need the front header pipe.

Where can i get stuff for this thing? does any other bike stuff work?

Great bike. Fun little trail bike too.
Rocky Mountain at/mc
Motosport.com
Chaparral
For basic parts

For hop up mods go to
BBR
PROCYCLE. COM
Or you can try googling Yamaha TTR225 aftermarket parts.

There’s lots out there just need to keep the Google machine warm.

thanks for the reply. I haven't found one thing for plastics besides OEM, which is my last resort as i need everything body lol
You won'r find any after market plastics. It's the same for the CRF100, 150, 230, OEM is all there is. Everything else is as Mike said..

I've found UFO plastics to be pretty good in the past ( full ufo kit on my 89 cr250 )and going off the 1 user review on the link it fits the ttr ok!