Pro WTF!!!!!!!

Just found out that the AMA Nationals are not being covered by SPEED. They are being covered by NBCSN &Fuel TV, and just my luck my television provider doesn't even carry those channels.

So if anyone can hook me up with a link, online stream, or anything...my son and I would be grateful. At least last year SPEED covered most races (full cover of 2nd moto, recap of 1st) very expectable. This year, not so much :( . Wish they'd make it much easier to watch at home, it would only help the sport grow bigger....and to the suits in charge, bigger means more money.

nevermind, the second motos will be NBC sports network. i have that channel so im in luck. too bad some of them will be on at ike 1 am. so good thing i have a dvr. man that sucks for you man, i feel your pain. it seems like everyone ether gets nbc sports network (formally knows as VS.) or the speed channel, not both. btw, did you guys hear that red bull is gonna be the tittle sponsor for 3 rounds? i wonder who will sponser the others.
http://www.supercross.com/tv-listings

James

Staff member
nevermind, the second motos will be NBC sports network. i have that channel so im in luck. too bad some of them will be on at ike 1 am. so good thing i have a dvr. man that sucks for you man, i feel your pain. it seems like everyone ether gets nbc sports network (formally knows as VS.) or the speed channel, not both. btw, did you guys hear that red bull is gonna be the tittle sponsor for 3 rounds? i wonder who will sponser the others.
I'm pretty sure that Lucas Oil is the title sponsor for all outdoor events. Red Bull probably just has a sponsor deal with those specific tracks. I see that Redbud is one of them, if I remember I'll ask Tim this weekend.

I have dish and I get Speed, Fuel, and NBCSN. Hey, it's one small positive for the service.

James

Staff member
And on a happy note, I got my tickets for the SX Toronto 2 days ago...front row 200 level (1st balcony) :wink:
Nice! Have you ever gone before? Depending on the stadium, first row of the second tier/level is usually the best spot as it allows you to see more. First time I ever went I made the mistake of getting 5th row up seats. :bonk: Saw everything that happened in front of me but that's about it. :lol:

Nice! Have you ever gone before? Depending on the stadium, first row of the second tier/level is usually the best spot as it allows you to see more. First time I ever went I made the mistake of getting 5th row up seats. :bonk: Saw everything that happened in front of me but that's about it. :lol:

yeah, same thing happened to me at a Rams football game when they were still in SoCal...2nd row "FIELD LEVEL" . I thought WTF, this is GREAT! Saw the back of every players helmet on the sideline the entire game... :foul: