World's Fastest Lotus

Here is a car I see regularly in the canyons near my house. This car sounds sooo amazing! I always watch it go up and down "The Snake" but I knew nothing about it until my Son just now showed me on YouTube. I dont understand all of the mumbo jumbo being spoke in this video but, if you are a gear head you will understand it and may even be slightly impressed. Now that I know more about this car, next time I see this car Im gonna ask the owner if I can drive it:smirk: I can almost bet the answer will be HELL NO! One thing I do know about this car is the rims used to be neon green and now they are hot pink. I thought the neon green looked better:D that much I do know!

Here is a car I see regularly in the canyons near my house. This car sounds sooo amazing! I always watch it go up and down "The Snake" but I knew nothing about it until my Son just now showed me on YouTube. I dont understand all of the mumbo jumbo being spoke in this video but, if you are a gear head you will understand it and may even be slightly impressed. Now that I know more about this car, next time I see this car Im gonna ask the owner if I can drive it:smirk: I can almost bet the answer will be HELL NO! One thing I do know about this car is the rims used to be neon green and now they are hot pink. I thought the neon green looked better:D that much I do know!

No text for you! Back of the line!!

:wave:

that is amazing. it runs off rubbing alcohol and regular gas so he doesnt have to run race gas :hail:

I get the impression thisis one of a kind. But I bet there will be more made. Can you imagine swinging by the drug store and purchasing big bottles of rubbing alcohal then walking out in the parking lot and pouring it in:shocked::lol:

Bad Ass :thumb: