Winter time/shop time!

We, some may or may not know I'm big into the industrial tech stuff. I used my own money and bought my own machines for the shop a few years ago, and when i got into racing it closed down. I spent the last few days cleaning up and getting ready to give it another shot. Next project, entetainment system. This is refurbished materials I have to work with. Copper piping, and solid odd demensions of pine in large cuts from a TV cabniet. Also some old bed railing and a few oak posts. Alright, lets do this!
Small projects i did: http://lumberjocks.com/remy97/projects
Materials:Photo-0327.jpg

That's awesome!:thumb: I look forward to seeing you build. What do you have in mind?
I'm thinking something to hold the TV/sound system to get rid of a few tables :thumb:
Nice work YD :thumb:
:thumb:
:tits: young man, you handle yo bidness:thumb: lets see it when its done.

Copper pipe and reused wood. That sounds like a real creation of an entertainment center. Post up when complete. :thumb:

Ya'll know I'll get ya updated! I'm sanding down the stock and starting drafting tonight. Funny thing was it was a big TV stand we had, and we were pulling it outside to be burned. I figured it was some crappy vanieered birch ply until I started ripping in. Its solid pine that was split, flipped and reglued for structural integrity, no vanieer at all. So I just pulled it apart and am currently prepping it :thumb: