All Wilsons 2015

Awesome Vids Sweeper. Ride reports around here are not happening anymore. Use to have a ride report like every week to read. Where are the pics from this weekend?

Awesome Vids Sweeper. Ride reports around here are not happening anymore. Use to have a ride report like every week to read. Where are the pics from this weekend?
No pics here, just vids. Hope to get some good footage from Dirt Diggers ride on the 22nd.

I always phsyc myself up about writing a ride report with pics and video. Unfortunately I ride so little these days that I just ride and fail to take pics or charge the gopro. :(
I'm a bad addict.

question is, where the heck have you been and have you been raping the ole number 5 or the treehundy lately or they just collecting dust?