Pro Will anybody win the million?

anybody think the million will be won tonight?.....I believe that there will be at least two different winners, tonight. I think Canard,Dungy,and Tomac will be in the mix, but I'd love to see Davi or Chad take the whole thing.....I can hope right?

Last edited:
anybody think the million will be won tonight?.....I believe that there will be at least two different winners, tonight. I think Canard,Dungy,and Tomac will be in the mix, but I'd love to see Davi or Chad take the whole thing.....I can hope right?

Well you are pretty close with your pics. DUNGEY was not in the mix. Canard and Milsaps sure went at it. Amazing race.

Great Race! Canard does what he always does. Pushes it beyond his and the bikes limit and then hands the wheel to Jesus.
He looked amazingly fast but wasn't willing to play it smart. Canard could have backed it down a notch, won the cup and settled for the $100k which is a HUGE payout for a one off race... Its a Million $$$ and worth the risk but after the 1st crash I think he panicked and lost focus. Davi looked amazing on the new bike and I didn't see a win or a top 3 finish for him. Top 5 yes but not a top 3 or a overall to boot :clap: Dungey I'm really surprised about because it looked like he was physically there but not mentally. I expected more. Roczen may have tripped his wire and set him back a notch. Everyone else I wasn't expecting much from since they all switched to new bikes and new teams. I wanted to see Reed do better but he just got back from Australia and out of party mode.... He may be retiring shortly.
What about Anderson and Justin Hill? Awesome rides by them this weekend for sure :thumb: