All Who want's to ride with the Sarge, and where?

Looks like five of us..

Loco4x4, DrewRanch, Fasz Kalap, ExIT, and myself. There is one guy from KTMtalk thinking about joining us, but not confirmed.

Hey Steve, were gonna get your blood pumping and your heart monitor peaking early. Let's plan on hitting the buttcrack for a warmup before heading up. LOLOL..

Looks like five of us..

Loco4x4, DrewRanch, Fasz Kalap, ExIT, and myself. There is one guy from KTMtalk thinking about joining us, but not confirmed.

Hey Steve, were gonna get your blood pumping and your heart monitor peaking early. Let's plan on hitting the buttcrack for a warmup before heading up. LOLOL..

I helped move my wife's friend from her house across the street to an apt in downtown Long Beach all this afternoon. I'm sure I won't be feeling it 12 hours from now. See you at Edison in the AM. I just saw that Buttcrack comment - you're killing me man!

Another good ride. we had six of us. Loco4x4, DrewRanch, Fasz Kalap, ExIT, MotoRoku, and myself. We did a 55 mile run.

Staged at Edison. We started off by making a run through the buttcrack to get out blood pumping. I was pretty cool, three of the guys never been on it before. I think they enjoyed it. After hitting the BC, we took the unmarked trail to cottonwood, up one hill climb and down another one. took Sterling to the forest. headed up east frazier (120), took the fireroad (8n24) to the lookout tower. We went accross the fireroad to whata (131) Tejon (122), Long Dave (123), Lockwood (127), Yellowjacket (126), to walking trail, turned around and went back Yellowjacket (126), Lockwood (127), West Frazier (118), West frazier tie (119), fire road (8n24), whata (131), down Tejon (122) back to Stagin area.

While on Yellowjacket, we noticed the forest service did not take care of the cabling across the trail. So, we took care of it ourselves. in-fact, we took care of the cabling in a few spots that crossed the trail. Loco4x4 is the man. He showed us that he could break the cabling using two rocks. I had doubts, but he fricken did it. then ExIT did the same technique on another cable later. that worked better than the cutters that were used on the first cable we cut.

Also, on Lockwood, there was a big tree laying across the fireroad. I hope the forest service gets up there and cuts through it. No jeeps are going past that unless it's cut or moved.

It was a fun ride. most of us took our dirt naps various times during the day. LOL. No one got hurt, or broke any bike parts. .

Videos and pics of the day will follow... in the ride report section..

That was a lot of fun today. I'm beat. That Lockwood is one heck of a rocky road. Glad I didn't dirt nap there. Did that enough times in more cushy places, like going around the tree in the weeds. There were thorn bushes in there! I found'em.

Going down Whata where the KTM was stopped was a nice little rock on my line. So I went to adjust for it, the bike stalled and I dumped it with my front tire resting on his front tire. I said sorry about that, pushed the bike upright and pulled in the clutch and coasted on by. Probably thinks I'm a nut!