Which bike should I get next

I ride a honda crf 100f and I'll probrably ride it for a season or 2 more which bike should I get I'm 5' 3" and I'll ride Yamaha, Suzuki, or ktm not just honda

Very smart, every body makes mistakes, the smart ones learn from it. I had an Elsinore once.........ONCE!

Again, he didn't say he WON'T ride a Honda, not limiting himself to only Honda's... :prof:

I did the same thing when I was younger except for Kawasaki... they didn't have what I was wanting at the moment.
1st - Zooki TM125... wore it out
2nd - Yamaha TT500... wore it out
3rd - Honda XR600... had for 3 years then switched gears
15 year hiatus
4th - Husky 610... old bike, still have it... :devil:
5th - Husaberg 570... I wore out... in the garage collecting dust and an occassional glance... :smirk:

As for you, if you're sticking to trail riding but want to move up a little... take a look at the 125's or 150's... good easy power that I'm sure you'll have a decent time riding. Even something closer to a 200 would be OK since your skills are there. Power when you need it but not to big to handle.

Again, he didn't say he WON'T ride a Honda, not limiting himself to only Honda's... :prof:

I did the same thing when I was younger except for Kawasaki... they didn't have what I was wanting at the moment.
1st - Zooki TM125... wore it out
2nd - Yamaha TT500... wore it out
3rd - Honda XR600... had for 3 years then switched gears
15 year hiatus
4th - Husky 610... old bike, still have it... :devil:
5th - Husaberg 570... I wore out... in the garage collecting dust and an occassional glance... :smirk:

As for you, if you're sticking to trail riding but want to move up a little... take a look at the 125's or 150's... good easy power that I'm sure you'll have a decent time riding. Even something closer to a 200 would be OK since your skills are there. Power when you need it but not to big to handle.
That's cool, I was just agreeing with him,but then again it's my opinion too.....and you know what they say bout opinions.

I ride a honda crf 100f and I'll probrably ride it for a season or 2 more which bike should I get I'm 5' 3" and I'll ride Yamaha, Suzuki, or ktm not just honda

Since you are open about which brand you should pick, and you have until you are 14 or 15 I think I would stay open on the model too. If you are like lots of younger riders, you could change a great deal in that amount of time. A bike that you may start thinking about getting and keeping for a very long time though is a trials bike. The smaller people I know have great success at tight trails with them due to the seat clearance (modifications for a higher fuller seat depending on which one you get are sometimes in order) and light weight. Then if you want something more enduro or mx oriented you can add that at a later date. Makes a great learner and a keeper. They don't wear out very fast and even though they lose their appeal for competition they never lose their usefulness.