where'd my earpro go?

So I just happened to stumble upon this on Facebook. This is a picture from bravo 1-35th engineers (who I used to live right next to and had a rivalry with since I was in an infantry regiment... well they would always talk shit on how echo 2-10 was ate up, well look at what their dumb asses decided to go and do... Man I wish I could of seen the reaction from the drill sergeant.

Attachments

• IMG_20130818_100004.jpg
    IMG_20130818_100004.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 38
:lol: :lol:

Were they able to push it out??

Will you get to go to the range during AIT much?
Am I the only one that's confused as to what's going on here?

Riley I have no idea I found the picture on Facebook lol... and no I won't shoot at all because I'm chemical. I have to accomplish putting in mopp level 5 gear in 3 minutes and getting my mask on and sealed in less than 10 seconds though lol.

and James someone chambered their earpro in their m4 at what looks like an ftx(field training exercise) course.

Riley I have no idea I found the picture on Facebook lol... and no I won't shoot at all because I'm chemical. I have to accomplish putting in mopp level 5 gear in 3 minutes and getting my mask on and sealed in less than 10 seconds though lol.

and James someone chambered their earpro in their m4 at what looks like an ftx(field training exercise) course.

Damn...I guess that means no beard for you!