Where SuDu has been. (I'm back!)

Hey guys, sorry this took so long, just been busy. Anyhow the 7 or so months i was got i was put in a level 2 placement. it was kinda like a second chance before you go to juvy, there was alot of support and i got over social anxiety and all that, made a few memories then came home feeling like a regular teen. at first i didnt like the place but the longer i was there the more i liked it, mostly because i got my first taste of real life... soon i earned the right to attend public school instead of the on grounds school they had and while at public school i learned im quite the ladies man lol. 6 weeks later i was having my discharge dinner. still feeling like a real person i started real school and did ok i had to take semester exams and passed all my classes but algebra, i would have passed it if i hadnt had so much missing work but i made a bad choice with that so all i can do is take the class again and do my work! so yeah i mean im a real dude now. but enough about the 7 months i was gone. iv got a new ride, i betrayed the 2 wheel dudes tho. i sold my RM for $700 and picked up a 2001 440EX that wasn't running right. a month later a new used stator fixed it and i have a pretty beastly quad so im happy. I'm trying to get a job so i can pick up a project dirt bike. but i think i'v wrote enough. I'll catch ya'll on the flip side!

Hey guys, sorry this took so long, just been busy. Anyhow the 7 or so months i was got i was put in a level 2 placement. it was kinda like a second chance before you go to juvy, there was alot of support and i got over social anxiety and all that, made a few memories then came home feeling like a regular teen. at first i didnt like the place but the longer i was there the more i liked it, mostly because i got my first taste of real life... soon i earned the right to attend public school instead of the on grounds school they had and while at public school i learned im quite the ladies man lol. 6 weeks later i was having my discharge dinner. still feeling like a real person i started real school and did ok i had to take semester exams and passed all my classes but algebra, i would have passed it if i hadnt had so much missing work but i made a bad choice with that so all i can do is take the class again and do my work! so yeah i mean im a real dude now. but enough about the 7 months i was gone. iv got a new ride, i betrayed the 2 wheel dudes tho. i sold my RM for $700 and picked up a 2001 440EX that wasn't running right. a month later a new used stator fixed it and i have a pretty beastly quad so im happy. I'm trying to get a job so i can pick up a project dirt bike. but i think i'v wrote enough. I'll catch ya'll on the flip side!

I bet you got a pretty tough awakening at the placement... Glad to see you're improving, still a long road ahead of you and I'm sure every day is a challenge. Keep your head up, walk a straight line and keep your nose clean. :thumb:

you know when it comes spring im sure you could trade that quad for a pretty nice dirtbike, just throwin it out there lol