Where did it go ? Confusing me, compression.

Before putting in a new plug i had full compression, nice and tough, now with the new plug it had almost no compression when kicking so i took it out for the old one, the old one SOMETIMES gave me enough compression to start it and then it would go right back down, WHAT COULD BE WRONG ??

2002 Honda XR100
NGK CR7HSA plugs

First think i would do is get a compression check..... If you dont have a compression gauge... Take your thumb and hold it on the spark plug hole as tight as you can.. and have someone kick the bike...(hold the kill switch whille kicking the bike)... It should force your thumb off the hole...

Different spark plugs shouldnt mess withe compression... Unless the threads are stripped ...Or there is a hole completly through the plug

Alright so i have compression, my thumb launched out, where to start now? My gaskets are the same as before when i had compression, so it cant be them

I agree, its probably the spark plug. Or rather the crush washer on the the spark plug. With a new spark plug you have to seat that washer on the new plug. Which means you need to run the plug down just a little further then you normally would. Back it out and then retorque it. If that doesnt work youve got other problems