What's harder to ride 2t or 4t

Some kid told me today it's harder to ride a 4 stroke than a 2 stroke in my experience of owning both machines I think the 2t takes more skill

Please expand on your comment so we know WHY you say so..... :whistle:
I believe that a 2t is harder to ride because you actually have to ride through the gears slip the clutch sometimes it's got more snap to it you have to ride it faster to have your power where a 4 stroke I can come out the clutch instantly put it in second and have all the power and on a track I can put it in 3rd and never down shift

I believe that a 2t is harder to ride because you actually have to ride through the gears slip the clutch sometimes it's got more snap to it you have to ride it faster to have your power where a 4 stroke I can come out the clutch instantly put it in second and have all the power and on a track I can put it in 3rd and never down shift

Thank you ..... and now for the responses!!!

depends on what you're riding for, almost every scenario the 4 stroke is easier to ride fast, although as I quickly learned 4 strokes go faster through the corners if you pull in the clutch rather than engine braking into it, although the same engine braking is useful for ridiculously steep down hills (trails)