What do you think????

I have always been raised that way. My mom told me never take shit off of any girl/woman. The minute she put her hands on you, you have every right to defend yourself. If she doesn't want to act like a lady...then she don't deserve to get treated like one neither. What I don't get, is how that man hit that chick that hard and she came back fighting. DAMN she took a hit :shocked:

She deserved that, when you want to start shit like a man, you need to take punishment like a man. That guy was doing his job, helping out those people without a car, and her rude self had to cause problems for him. 75 cents a person, minus diesel fuel.. he isn't making a lot. He doesn't need any more problems.

I tell you what she is one tough girl. He hit her with about the cleanest uppercut I have ever seen and then tossed her off the bus. She then came back at him and wanted some more.

I would have been snoring had he hit me with that uppercut.

I tell you what she is one tough girl. He hit her with about the cleanest uppercut I have ever seen and then tossed her off the bus. She then came back at him and wanted some more.

I would have been snoring had he hit me with that uppercut.
I'm pretty sure he hit her with such a hard "right" she came back begging for a "left"....